IPSO email@example.comIPSO WG’s charter is to develop, establish, and create the industry leadership of an “IPSO Platform” that includes the definition and support of Smart Objects with an emphasis on object interoperability on protocol and data layers and of Identity and Privacy technologies. The mission is to create a platform and support system that includes libraries, repositories, design kits, and industry awareness for discovery and interoperability of IoT Smart Objects.
Working Group Chairs
- Matthew Gillmore - ITRON
- Jaime Jiménez - Ericsson
Non OMA Members can contact Contact Chairs via firstname.lastname@example.org
OMA Wiki - Confluence
Published: OMA releases
Old OMA Portal: OMA portal legacy
Groups.io Owners Manual - https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual
Groups.io Members Manual - https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual
FAQ - https://groups.io/helpcenter/faq
- 51 Members
- 283 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of OMA-MAIN.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to parent group members.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.